Tenders Monitoring - Internet Media
Tracking more than 100,000 government and corporate websites for business opportunities, worldwide.
Monitor more than 100,000 websites several times daily to pull out latest tenders matching your requirement. Know the opportunities available to your organisation. An indispensable tool for business development professionals, your internet tender monitoring service lets you act on opportunities that are available on government and corporate websites.
There are more than a million government, corporate and independent websites on the Internet with information on tenders. Many of them do not have original content, but subscribe to other agencies. They have some readership and thus need to be tracked.
You specify the products or services to monitor, using customised search profiles and Boolean queries. To locate the opportunities available to your business. Worldwide. This service monitors major government, corporate and independent websites for opportunities that your company - or your competitors - might be interested in. Human editors are available on demand to weed out irrelevant content. So that you do not waste time sifting through pages for that elusive opportunity.
- tenders matching keywords delivered every day, with web links.
- reports delivered by e-mail at a time of your choosing
- comprehensive coverage after monitoring thousands of websites
- accurate coverage using customised search profiles and Boolean querying
- human editors, available on demand, to weed out irrelevant news (on demand)
- online access to store, manage and share your tenders
- all your tenders are organised in one place - accessible anywhere, anytime
- APIs for direct integration into your intranets and systems (on demand)
- customised formats, including XML delivery and RSS feeds (on demand)